Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Actually Going to Graduate

I can't beleive it, but I actually am going to graduate after this semester. I've submitted my application, met with an advisor, and so unless I fail one of my classes this semester I will graduate from BYU this December. The time really has flown, granted I have only been in school for 2 years, but that still seems like a long time to me. After I graduate I'm planning on moving to New Hampshire to stay with my sister Rachel until I find a job and an apartment in Boston. That will be an adventure. I shouldn't get ahead of myself though, I still have a several months of school to get through before I can think about that.

4 comments:

Mary Gibb said...

I am so excited that you are blogging! I will be following your posts!

Jenn Hansen said...

Congratulations! It is always great when you finally get to see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that for once it isn't an oncoming train. Good luck with your last semester!

Ruth Harper Gough said...

Wow. You're sure lucky to have me as your inspiration. I mean, where would you be without my stellar example. Really? Certainly not graduating at the ripe old age of... what... 22?!?!?!?!? Wow!!! You are pretty much awesome Martie! Can't wait to see you for Christmas... or are you going to come join us in Detroit for Thanksgiving??? Just think of all the GREAT EXAMPLE MOMENTS I might be able to give you then? Gosh, I think it's a no brainer. You've got to come! See you in November! ;)

Becca said...

Yeah, Martha! That is so exciting, and it's especially exciting that you are done with college with only going for 2 years! Definitely keep us posted!